Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Growing Family

I still can't believe this family has twins. I go way back with the momma of these three little beauties. Her younger brother and my little bro are best friends and have been since they were in elementary school. So to see her as a mom, especially to twins....it is pretty awesome! They are great parents and I think they are handling the 3 kids under the age of 3 thing pretty darn well :)

I am so glad she contacted me for photos....I was a bit nervous. Three little ones does that to me sometimes :) But our shoot was awesome! The babies are so sweet and have the most adoring big sister.

Enjoy!












You guys are so blessed with these three little cuties! Little girls are
so much fun and you have so many amazing moments to come. Thank you so
much for contacting me. I hope you love them! And I am sure
I will see you guys again soon :)
Lisa

No comments: