Monday, December 12, 2011

Chanel & Chris

Going out with a bang :) Chris & Chanel were my very last session of 2012...and what a great way to end my year! They are from Texas and wanted some wintry Christmas photos in St. Louis...that had a very St. Louis feel to them. They are going to be traveling back to Texas for Christmas and wanted to have some fun photos of them in their current "home town".

We had a great time exploring some of my favorite spots downtown. I really enjoyed chatting with them as we explored....we talked about the wonderful job market in St. Louis (this is honestly quite depressing), about the differences between St. Louis and Texas and what they like best about "the Lou".

I am so glad they contacted me and I was able to end my year on such a high note.


Yep, LOVE Chanel's boots. I have a bit of a boot addiction....I dream about living some place where it is acceptable to wear them year round :)



Keiner Plaza looked so pretty with the Macy's tree of lights.









Thank you both so much! I am so glad we were able to do this.
I hope you enjoy your time back in Texas and travel safe!!
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: