Monday, December 5, 2011

Three Little Cuties!

Then there were three :) This little cutie directly below...she has gotten soooo big. The last time I photographed her she was about 9 months old. Now she is 2 and just as beautiful as ever. And she is a Big Sister!!! Not once, but twice....she has a new baby brother and sister.

I told her parents that they were the perfect parents for twins...they are so kind, patient and calm. Me...I would be a crazy person :)

I enjoyed my time with this beautiful family and watching them in their new family dynamics. It was great to see them again and meet the new family members.

See, look at that smile...being a big sister suits her well.


And her new little sister. I love how it looks like she is studying me very closely.






And her new little brother, he has that same look. Like, what is that big black thing you keep putting in front of your face??


The babies were sleepy and our time together was short...but I love what I was able to capture in that time. Then, I got to spend some time with just the big girl in the family.

We did things like, admired her amazing art gallery.....


Made silly faces.......


Read a story......



And, we can't forget...listened to the shape song on Mommy's I-Phone :) Technology is awesome!


Thank you guys so much for inviting me into your home at this very
special time in your lives. It was so great to see you and your sweet children.
Your life is blessed!!
Lisa

No comments: