Thursday, December 8, 2011

9 Months of Cuteness

Oh my, is it 9 months already. Ok, this little guy needs to quit growing up so fast on me. We are getting way to close to the end of his 1st year package and it makes me sad :(

He is the cutest little guy....if I ever had a baby boy, I would want to figure out a way to order up his clone. lol!

Here he is in all his cuteness with his equal cute parents :)










Yea, his mommy has the cutest ideas and brings the best props. His wonderful Aunt (hi Lisa!) got him this cute shirt. "I ate Santa's cookies" too cute!


That face...oh my freakin' cute baby gosh!




The one year shoot is going to be here before we know it and
I might go into some kind of withdrawal! So don't be surprised if
I randomly stop by your house because I "am in the neighborhood". lol!
Can't wait to see you in a few months!
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: