Monday, December 12, 2011

18 Months and Growing up Fast!

How is little Lanie 18 months already! It seems like I was just finishing up her first year of shoots just yesterday. She is so stinkin' cute...running around every where and she is so petite she doesn't look old enough to be walking yet. She was very interested in the Christmas tree at The Jewel Box and holding a little gold ornament was the thing that made her happy. So the gold ball ornament made an appearance in most of the pictures....I think it is cute, and so her. And "Tis' the Season, right"  :)








I think she was contemplating putting it back on the tree, or maybe thinking about grabbing another :)


Thank you my favorite red headed family :) I always LOVE
my shoots with you guys...your girls are so adorable and I
love seeing what they are going to be wearing because
they always look like little fashion models :)
Can't wait until next time!!
Merry Christmas!
Lisa

No comments: