Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Urban Christmas

I am CR-azy about this shoot! It is in my top 5 favorites ever! I knew it was going to be good, because this little family is darling with a capital D and so easy to photograph. I have my creative mojo going strong when I work with them....what can I say, they bring out the best in me :)

I loved that they wanted an urban Christmas-y feel to their pictures and I think we nailed it. We headed to downtown Webster Groves since it is the city they call home. :)

And this little cutie is going to be a big brother :)


Umm...yeah, one of my favorite images ever! EVER.


He is the most animated little guy....and on the go. But he is fun to chase around :)





I love how much they love each other. :) And that new little baby girl....she is being born into one awesome family.




We headed back home for some time in front of the Christmas tree, and reading some Christmas books and of course...we had to end it with a little swing time.







You guys are so awesome! Thank you for the wonderful
ideas you brought to the shoot. For being flexible to some fun urban locations
and for just being your darling selves. Oh, and a BIG thank you for all the
other awesome families you have sent my way. It is so very appreciated!
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

2 comments:

Sara Savat said...

OMG, LISA!!! This is why I refer you to everyone I know. These turned out better than I ever could have imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talent with us and for capturing these special family moments. We'll cherish these pictures for a long time to come. Can't wait to see you in March when the baby girl comes!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word these are amazing. They look like a magazine shoot.
Tracy