Friday, December 2, 2011

Something a Little Different

This session was different for me, everyone that follows my blog knows I am a natural light Photographer. I don't like to break out my flash except at receptions :)

But sometimes this time of year and cold weather pushes us indoors. :) With a very full schedule there is not room for rescheduling. So we rolled with it and I shot the entire shoot with flash. In the end, I feel like it is good to work outside your comfort zone...I love what I got of this sweet little family of 3.

Thank you guys for welcoming me into your home...your new little family member was soooo good and fun to photograph!




LOVE this...my favorite of our time together. I turned off the flash and just captured the magic of her glow of the Christmas lights and the wonder in her sweet face.




And she was out like a light :)


Ending with one of mom and dad. Awesome!

Thank you guys so much for contacting me. I love meeting
new clients and you guys were great to work with!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Adorable job with the gorgeous family of 3!!! Once again :)