Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabulous Five

I love my "repeaters" :) I had such a great time with this sweet family last year, I had my fingers and toes crossed that they would come back this year. And they did...Yeah!!

The kiddos have grown so much and are just as gorgeous as before :)

Right before I got there, their little one took a nasty spell and scraped up her little knuckles really bad. I felt so horrible for her, I know how much those types of scrapes burn. It took her a little bit to start feeling better, but I really love what I was able to get of them as a family. 





I adore her freckles :) She reminds me so much of my Emily...they are the same age, I think they would be buds if they were to ever meet.



And the handsome guy with the beautiful eyes :)







Feeling a bit better....and giving me some smiles. She is so darn pretty!




It was so great to see you guys again! Thank you for
being your awesome selves...as usual!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
Hope to see you again next year :)
Lisa

No comments: