Monday, December 27, 2010

Tiny Tree

This tiny tree was my Christmas gift from my 6 year old. She made it in art class this year....I might be biased but I think it is pretty specatcular for a Kindergartner :)

It is by far my most cherished Christmas gift this year. Time goes way too quickly and handmade treasurers like this are so so special to me. I know every year when I pull out this little tree...I will stop and look at how her little fingers shaped the branches and how she put on just the perfect amount of glitter.

I hope your Christmas was filled with handmade treasures and lots of hot chocolate kisses from little ones. I know this time of year I seem to really stop and thank God for the blessing of my children.

Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Alex said...

I absolutely adore it!! SOOOO cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Just precious!
Shelly