Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Editing Night and Day...Well Really Just Night.

Edit, Blog, Edit, Blog...work my full time job...occasionally acknowledge my 3 children and my husband..edit, blog. That is pretty much my life right now. I am really excited for some upcoming down time. I had such an amazing but BUSY year (more coming via newsletter on my busy and amazing year).

I have so many families, engagment couples, a maternity shoot and one wedding coming up. When I stop and actually think about it I get pretty overwhelmed. So I just keep plugging away..one session at a time. I will have another family up on the blog tonight and TONS of fabulous stuff to come....so if you waiting to see your gorgeous family/maternity/wedding...keep checking back. I promise I am devoting every hour that I am not at my "full time job" or sleeping to editing your photos.

I want to leave you with this stunning image, look for a full post on this wedding in the next few weeks. This is now one big happy family...and they couldn't be more gorgeous and full of love.


No comments: