Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby...Baby....Baby...ooohhhh :)

I have to apologize for that Justin Bieber moment...my niece has me singing that song :)

But it fits....because it is almost baby time for Lori and Mike. I was soooo excited to finally meet up with them, even though we had to make a quick location change after our evening was hammered with rain storms. But it worked out fine...they would of looked amazing no matter where I put them :)

Oh Lori, I just love Lori...one of those people I clicked with immediately. I could tell if we had more time to hang out we would become fast friends. She brought the most amazing props. I love how much thought she put into what she wanted in her session...and it was so evident how excited these two are to welcome their little boy in a few short months.














Thank you guys sooooo much! I loved hanging out with you and capturing such an amazing and beautiful time in your life. I can not wait to meet Mason :)
Much love!
Merry Christmas,
Lisa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thank you so much Lisa...we love them! Can't wait to see the rest!