Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ashley and Erik - So In Love

Ashley and Erik...oh how I adore Ashley and Erik. Within the first email with Ashley I felt like I had met a long lost friend :) She is so kind, funny, has phenomal taste and style...amazing blue green eyes and a gorgeous smile. Then there is Erik...the "strong silent type" ;) Except when it comes for his love of Ashley...then he comes in "loud and clear".

We had BIG plans to explore beautiful downtown Kirkwood and take advantage of some natural sunlight. Well, mother nature had other plans for us...and we were hit with the biggest rain storm of the Fall. So we quickly came up with a plan B and headed to the Reinssance. I am happy that another client had told me of the fabulous-ness that is The Reinassance Grand Hotel. What went from a sunny Kirkwood shoot..quickly became a dark, sexy...brillant hotel shoot. I love the results...very different than anything I usually do...but I had fantastic clients who were happy to go with the flow.

My favorite part of the day was grabbing a coffee at Starbucks and visiting with them for a few minutes. I am so blessed by the most amazing clients!















Kelly and I are so excited for Ashley and Erik's October 2011 wedding. It is gonna be off the hook!! (Sorry, cold meds make me say weird things, ha!)...but really, Ashley's amazing taste and style is going to be displayed everywhere and Kelly and I will be the luckiest Photographers in St. Louis to get to be there to capture it all.
Adore you two!!! Can't wait until October.
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, and you say shooting inside isn't your Forte?!?!?!? Really????? You might want to rethink that!!!! AMAZING, I am blown away by how awesome these turned out, Lisa. And, I so can't wait until we get to shoot their wedding together. I have super big smiles on my face just thinking about it. They are an awesome couple :):):)