Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Mommy and Her "Boys"

As a mother of 3 girls, I have no idea what it would be like to be a mom of boys. I would hope I would be like Heather...who totally shines around these "guys" in her life...who dresses her little ones so adorably and takes the energy of boys all in stride. When I was editing these I thought to myself a few times that Heather is stunning in the midst of the guys...with her dark hair and gorgeous smile. Being a mommy of boys fits her well.

And her boys couldn't be any cuter! They had me on my toes..but it was all worth it because I LOVE what we got.

Enjoy!












It was great to meet you guys and play on a Fall day :) I hope we can do it again sometime.
Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year!
Lisa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lisa - These are AMAZING! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing all the pics! Thanks again!