Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beautiful Light...Beautiful Blues

Ahhhh..this family was just the sweetest. I totally clicked with mom Tracy, just one of those people who immediately makes you feel comfortable. The kiddos...Oh MY! So beautiful, I mean check out those eyes!

They were so laid back and let me drag them from one end of Old St. Charles to the other. I love what we got...a great mixture of candid and beautifully posed shots. Speaking of candid...check out little miss thing towards the bottom...that is her "I am outta here" taking off shot. Cracks me up! You can see that she is so loved by her mommy and daddy and big bro and sis.

Enjoy this beautiful family....












I am soooo glad I was able to get you guys on the calendar, my Fall wouldn't of been quite the same if I hadn't :)
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: