Thursday, December 2, 2010

Celebrating the big T-W-O!!

Ahhh...Mr. Peter...the cutest little guy EVER! I was lucky enough to photograph him on his first birthday last year and when his mommy called me again to meet them out to capture him as he turns two...I was jumping for joy. His one year session is hands down one of my favorites (I still have people comment about it). Peter sure did get to be a big guy in that one year...and as adorable as ever. And his personality...TONS of it!

I loved my morning spent with this family exploring Kirkwood. Perfect weather, perfect light...perfect family = LOVE!

See for yourself......













Thank you guys so much for letting me tag along for a bit on your big day to celebrate the big T-WO! I sure hope we can do it again next year...nothing I look forward to more in the Fall than a day to get you guys in front of my camera.
Happy Holidays!! And have a fantastic 2011!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: