Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Christmas Pictures Time....

With the crazy busy Fall that I had, I wasn't able to take a lot of "Christmas" photo sessions. I just knew I wouldn't be able to give anyone their images in time if we met any time in December. But I figured out a way to squeeze a few in...and I am so glad this family was one of them.
I knew Cassie, Nina and Aiden would be awesome...because I just took their family pictures a few months ago (one of my favorite sessions).
But the rest of the family was just as awesome! So sweet...the kids were hilarious together. A Grandma (who doesn't look old enough to be a Grandma) who is crazy in love with her sweet grandbabies. It was a great session.

And Christmas like too...bonus :) LOVE the Jewel Box....even when I have to arm wrestle other photographers for a spot...ha ha. Kidding.

Enjoy....











Merry Christmas fabulous crew!!

No comments: