Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Traditions

One of mine and my girls favorite Christmas traditions is baking cookies. We get together with my dear friend Meredith and her adorable boys every year for the past 3 years. This is good for my girls for two reasons...one I don't bake..at all....two, they get to hang with their buddies who they don't get to see often enough.

We just make simple sugar cookies, but the kids LOVE it and I have to say they made some pretty amazing creations this year. I love this tradition but I have been wondering how many more years we will be able to do this before they are "too cool" for baking cookies...or just have other things they would rather do. I hope it isn't for a long long time.

I hope you and your family enjoyed all your funny, silly traditions this year...and don't forget to take lots of pictures!
























No comments: