Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beautiful Family of Five with Amazing Green Eyes!

I couldn't wait for my session with this adorable family. Mom Kristine is the sister to one of my "Gold Star" clients Andrea...I just ADORE Andrea for sooo many reasons and I have gushed about her many times on the blog. I have been lucky to now (after this session below) had the chance to photograph Andreas two sisters and her brothers family. They are all such kind, beautiful (inside and out) and FUNNY! people. So blessed to have them as clients.

So onto sister Kristine and her stellar family. The kiddos...Oh the kiddos, first they have their moms amazing green eyes...they seemed to actually enjoy getting their pictures taken and they were nice to each other. Just all around great kiddos!
I loved how excited Dad got too...and he gave me lots of suggestions as we explored The Jewel Box and Forest Park.

All around great session! I couldn't love these photos any more than I do. One of my favorites...the leaf throwing photo...cracks me up! And the last one of the kiddos...so sweet their interaction and that beautiful sun flare!
Enjoy.....













Thank you guys so much! It was so awesome to meet you guys...hope the pictures make you smile!
Happy Holidays!
Lisa

No comments: