Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just the Girls

Every so often I have a session that is just "perfection"...from the shoot itself to the editing and finished product. Don't get me wrong, all of my sessions are special to me and amazing..but I have a few that just ROCK MY SOCKS off...that make me stop while I am editing and think "did I seriously take these pictures". Brea and Lauren were that session for me this Fall. It is probably just personal preference and what I as an artist am "blown away" by...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single image that I took of this beautiful mother & daughter duo.

Brea and Lauren were so much fun, spontaneous...up for anything I suggested...made me feel like I could get a little "artsy fartsy" (did I just say farsty on my blog) on them. I can blab on all night...but I am surviving on very few hours of sleep these days.

So I will let you enjoy these two fabulous ladies...and I will hit the hay...














Brea and Lauren...seriously THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being you! Seriously your session is one of my all time favorites. I hope you love them and see the heart in them like I do. Merry Christmas!

Special thank you to my girl Kelly D (her gorgeous family is below) for sending Brea my way. You rock girlfriend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!!! Lisa you've captured Brea & Lauren's inner beauty in every picture...
These are truly AMAZING!

You should quit your day job and I will become your business manager! :)

kd

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan to me Miss KD ;)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!! These are just perfectly beautiful.
-Jen