Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kelly & Her Girls

My girl Kelly and I go way back :) Back to the days of working at JFK Construction...but that is a story I won't even begin to start here :) I don't get to see Kelly as much as I would like, but I am so glad we have stayed in touch over the years, even if it is just the occasional email. When we got together for pictures I couldn't get over how grown up Mariah and Kylie were...and so pretty!

I had such a good time hanging out with them and capturing their fierce family of three! I adore you Kel! Thanks so much for asking me to take these for you guys.

Oh and check out Kelly in the last photo..GORGEOUS and WOW to her eyes!












Thank you ladies for exploring Main Street with me. It was a blast.
Kelly, we gotta get that Happy Hour planned after the first of the year :)
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

No comments: