Friday, December 17, 2010

Nicole & Dale - So In Love...

Nicole and Dale are one of my fabulous future Bride and Groom, they have a Fall of 2012 wedding planned and I just can't wait. I really enjoyed my morning with this sweet couple...it was awesome to get a closer glimpse of their relationship. Dale is so sweet with Nicole and they are so sweetly in love.

They were great in front of the camera. Dale has an amazing smile and Nicole's gorgeous brown eyes...just perfect.

I took more photos of Nicole's ring than I normally do during engagement sessions...I think it was my subconscious obsession with it...as you will see it is stunning. Just like this couple :) Enjoy!















Nicole and Dale, Kelly and I are so honored to be a part of your big day. It seems a long way off, but I know it will be here before we know it...and I can't wait!
Merry Christmas!
Lisa

No comments: