Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hudson

Jennifer is near and dear to my heart...not only is she a good friend of my sister in laws...but she was also my first client (I don't know if she even knows this)...many MANY clients later...I still think back to my first session with Jennifer. She had her sweet little boy in her belly at the time...it was Fall-ish of 2008...I was scared to DEATH...wow...she was paying me to do this. But it was so easy with them...easy peasy and those images are still some of my all time favorites.

Jennifer, thank you for taking a chance on me way back then and thank you now for your continued business. I adore you!

Here is her little guy Hudson...he has grown quite a bit since December when he was in front of my camera last. But WOW!! Is he not GORGEOUS...this child takes my breath away...from his adorable "faux hawk" to those piercing blue eyes. I was in love with every single image and Hudson was going non stop...sometimes just following behind with my camera ready is all it takes. :)



He gave me some great smiles...but I have to say, I just LOVE his serious face.




This one makes me smile BIG.

And here he is with his beautiful momma. :)










Oh my how this image makes me want to squeeze him.... :)



Jennifer thank you sooooo much!! Can't wait until we do it again.
xoxoxox
Lisa

No comments: