Monday, October 25, 2010

Four Adorable Little Boys

I spent a cold Sunday with these four little cuties. They were so much fun and kept me on my toes with all their energy.


Here is Jack...he is sooo adorable with his big blue eyes and blond hair. I LOVE this image.

Little Michael...look at his mischievous grin ;)

And Drew, Drew was so awesome...he had his eyes on me the whole time with a big smile whenever I was ready for one.

Here are the 3 brothers...cute as can be.

Plus One...their super cute cousin Jacob. I have had the pleasure of photographing Jacob twice in the last few months. I got to spend some time with him celebrating his first birthday. He is such a cutie!




Love this big grin!

And how cute is this face! You can't tell very well in this pic...but mom had the coolest boots on.



Thank you guys for meeting up with me and hanging out on this breezy morning. I had so much fun with you guys!

No comments: