Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lanie - 3 Months

Miss Lanie is so stinking adorable and such a happy baby. You will get the pleasure of seeing more of her as she grows this year...we have 6, 9 and 12 month pics to look forward to.
I really want to tell the amazing story of Lanie and her Mommy Mary...but I want to talk to Mary first to get all my facts straight...so for her 6 month post I will have a heart warming story for you. Lanie is truly a miracle baby....her young, beautiful and healthy mommy had a heart attack months before Lanie was conceived. It is truly a miracle that Mary is still with us...and Lanie is proof that God had a bigger plan.

I am proud to present to you Miss Lanie.

And here she is with her gorgeous older sister Kylie. Two little girls in pink tu-tu's...it doesn't get any sweeter than that.

And sweet little feet.




She was such a happy girl that day....and what I hear from Mommy & Daddy, she is like that all the time.

Stunning in black & white.


This is one of my favorites...there is just something about it.

She was takin a lil' nap...and Kylie was given her some love :)

Had to end with one of Kylie...cause I absolutely love it :) I love her freckles!

Can't wait to see you guys in December!

1 comment:

Shawn Smith said...

Love them Lisa - Thank you for being so patient with us :)