Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is Here :)

I was so excited to meet up with Kristin and her extended family. I am so ready for Fall and when this adorable group showed up wearing some awesome fall colors...I knew it was going to be a good day. Anyone that knows me knows I love color...especially in photographs. I love how the pics from this session turned out..the colors just popped, the people were as nice as could be...and the littlest family member was soooo stinkin cute! I could of easily just followed her around all day :)

Here they are in their Fall best.......


Grandparents ROCK!

I love these next...oh my, what a sweet face.












Ending with one of my favorites of the whole day. I love capturing those sweet special moments...and this one was just beautiful.

Thank you guys for hangin' with me, I know it was super warm the day we were together and I am so glad you still decided to wear the awesome Fall colors. I hope you have lots of fun in this amazing weather and enjoy your upcoming Holidays!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Lisa, the pictures are just awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

Kelly said...

Awesome, Girlie! Those shots of that little girl are unbelievable and priceless.