Thursday, October 21, 2010

Truly Magical

I never used words like "magical" until I became a photographer...and now I use it a TON. Because my clients are just that...magical. Especially this sweet family...they were so easy to work with, kind...and just so happen to have the most adorable baby boy. I was smiling ear to ear while I edited this session....he so soooo scrumptious!

Seriously...is he not the cutest?

Look at Mr. Ty, all kinds of big stuff standing there :)

Sara's one request...some swing pictures. I am so glad we did it, because Ty gave us some BIG smiles.


See....this is why I say "magical" all the time :)


This image needs to be BIG...I might just make it a canvas and hang it in my office I love it that much. Ty has the best serious faces...because his eyes come alive.

A little tickle time :)

Alan figured out how to get some big smiles out of his little guy...and I got tons of pictures to prove it :)

I love EVERY single thing about this image...everything.

You probably see a lot of families reading in my blog posts. I try really hard not to duplicate things during sessions...keep it fresh :) But reading as a family is not one of them....for many reasons. First of all, I think it is so important to read to your little ones...but it also allows families to let their guards down....they get caught up in the moment with just their family and maybe forget them I am there....with my big camera in their face, ha!




Alan, Sara & Ty...it was so great to meet you! I had a wonderful time spending my morning with you guys...and Sara..you are the spitting image of Katie Holmes...but only prettier ;)
Happy Holidays!
Lisa

2 comments:

Sara Savat said...

Lisa, you did such a wonderful job! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the other pictures.

These pictures were so much fun, I can't wait to do it again.

Kimberly Neff said...

Great Job Lisa! They are all awesome pictures!