Friday, October 29, 2010

Beautiful Family with Amazing Blue Eyes

So when I got out of the car and saw these two little cuties...I about danced a jig. :) Blond hair, bright blue eyes...lots of giggles...LOVE IT.

Such a sweet family....easy going...easy to photograph.
Here is mommy Casey with her beautiful girlies.

I have to admit...I did try to talk the girls into letting me adopt them...I need to add two more sweet girls to my group...and with a face like this, how could I resist.



And the whole family...

Happy Halloween!!

Love LOVE love this! Love that John has his sweet girls names and foot prints tattooed on his forearms...and I love the perfect photo op it gave us :)

Why hello gorgeous blue eye girls....so glad I got to meet you.

Love this! Favorite of Gracie





Obviously you can see where the girls get their beautiful eyes :)
LOVE this one...they look amazing!

It was so nice to meet you guys! Thank you so much for your patience while you waited for these :)
I hope to see you guys again.
Tell the girls Miss Lisa says Happy Halloween!

No comments: