Monday, October 11, 2010

The Britt Boys

I was so excited to get to see the Britt boys again. The last time I saw them little Kaamil was just a few months old. Now he is a bright eyed adorable toddler.
TJ has grown too...but is still the amazing young man he was the last time I saw him.
I love getting a chance to meet up with my clients for repeat sessions, to catch up with parents and see how much the kids have grown.
We had a beautiful night at The City Gardens...and I think the boys quite enjoyed themselves too :)
Here is TJ...LOVE that hat!

A Kaamil is so stinkin' cute...the last time I saw him he could fit in my basket that I brought as a prop :)

Gotta love brothers.

Kaamil is such a curious little guy....and TJ is such an awesome big brother. So kind and patient.



I LOVE this of Kaamil....makes me smile to see his big toothy grin.

And as handsome as always.



It was so great to see you guys....always such a pleasure.
Have a great Fall!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow Lis!!!! Great Job!!!!!! These turned out amazing, and I'm sure your customers are absolutely loving them :)