Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adorable Family & A Little BFF :)

This sweet little family is extra special. See the pretty lil' gal in the flowered dress...well she is my Riley's best friend. They met last year in pre-school and hit it off right away. Unfortunately they don't go to elementary school together...but mommy Michelle and I are making sure the girls stay in touch...and I love that.

I was really excited when Michelle asked me to take their family pictures...Samantha is just beautiful and her little sister Morgan cute as a button. So I couldn't wait to get them in front of my camera ;)
Here they are....the girls were AWESOME! So easy to photograph.




Pretty miss Samantha....oh, Riley says Hi...and that you look so pretty in your pictures :)

Morgan is so adorable and so full of personality.




LOVE this of the girls!

Oh and this one too....

Oh sheesh...this might be my favorite.....

Or this one.....

We had the best light that night...that combined with Samantha's beautiful eyes...stunning.



Thank you "G" family for asking me to be your official photographer this year. I had such a good time with you guys! And your family is BEAU-utiful!
Oh...Samantha...Riley is soooo excited for your play date that is coming up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, love the light in the last few.
Linda