Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jordan - Class of 2011

Jordan is one of my FABULOUS 2011 Seniors. I am CRAZY about this session with Jordan, I wanted to blog every single image...because I am so incredibly proud of them. But I had to narrow it down to 17...that was a killer :)

Jordan is an amazing young lady. She is beautiful, mature beyond her years...knows who she is and has rockin' fashion sense. Jordan is a rider...as in she rides horses and competes. So Jordan and her equally amazing mom Julene thought a great spot for her Senior pictures would be at the barn where she rides...and I couldn't agree more :)

We started off hanging out with Jordan's favorite 4 legged friend :)


She is so extremely comfortable around horses....and to watch her with her horse was so amazing. My oldest daughter Abby, who also rides..sat over my shoulder the whole time I was editing these images. She was a bit mad I didn't bring her along. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Jordan..your gorgeous!



Jordan knew what she wanted and what she liked..but yet, gave me free creative control. I LOVE working with Seniors like Jordan...I am able to do so much more than take a photo...I can create art. And it was Jordan's willingness to stand in weeds...play on train tracks...all kinds of crazy stuff, that made this my favorite Senior session yet.















Jordan you were awesome!! I had such a blast with you (and Abby). Your future is bright and I know your going to do so many amazing things.
Enjoy your last year of High School!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG - I LOOOOOOVE these!!! It really can't get any better than this. You are amazing :):):)