Monday, October 18, 2010

Green Eyed Mommy with Her Blue Eyed Boys...

This is the 2nd time I have been lucky enough to have this gorgeous family in front of my camera. They are always so much fun and up for anything...we walked all over downtown St. Charles...the boys were so cute! Tanner was working the camera..and Reid was checking out all the motorcycles....especially the green ones :)

Here they are...cute as can be!

The boys LOVE their daddies...but I have to tell you...Suzanne totally rocks the whole "trendy adorable mommy to 2 boys" thing really well.

Told ya..he was working the camera. Those eyes...holy smokes. The whole family has the most amazing eyes.

I think he spotted a motorcycle or two.




These photos were front lit instead of what I usually go for which is back lit. But I think I like them...kind of cool, artsy and dramatic. :)



LOVE this!

Seriously Suzanne...you are one gorgeous momma!



Had to end with one of my favorites...they were such good sports walking down train tracks and racing each other. I got so many cute candids during this time.

It was so awesome to see you guys again...can't get over how much the boys grew in a years time.
Have a fun Halloween!
Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK . . . that was A M A Z I N G!!! I'm sure you already know this, because I have told you 50+ times, but you REALLY should quit your day job!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family and what a great job capturing them.
-Jen