Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Favorite Family of 6 is Back.....

This awesome family graced my blog about one year ago...during the same time of the year. I adore this group...mom Sharon's younger brother Ken is my Jamey's Best Bud. So I have gotten to know these four wonderful kiddos through family events. I can't believe how old Carson is...I still remember when she was two and they came over to visit me when I brought Abby home from the hospital when she was born. Seems like yesterday.

Anyway...back to the fab six ;)
A seriously photogenic bunch!

Editing these made me wish I had four kiddos...three is probably all I can handle. But four sure photographs cool :)

Love this!!
They are just so darn easy to work with...some of the best behaved kids ever...parents who are up for anything. Dream clients.

So stinkin' cute!

Smokin' hot parents.


Some gorgeous children...




Sigh...oh how I love you perfect golden light...if you could be just like this all the time....sigh.


Thank you guys for calling me again this year....I was hoping I would get to see you again...**wink wink**
It was so much fun!

No comments: