Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fun in Kirkwood

This family came to me through a new family that I shot a few months ago (Thanks Mary!). I love when people think to spread my name. In days like this when everyone is so busy, it is wonderful to know someone took the time to talk about me and my photos I did for them. And because of that I get to work with AWESOME families like this one. They were beyond perfect, completely up for whatever I had in mind (my type of shoot..creative freedom, yah!). We had so much fun exploring Kirkwood which is the community they live in and is close to their hearts. I noticed right away the adorable kids are mini me's....baby girl looks just like her beautiful mom and big brother is a clone of his Dad. It was so cool! I love seeing the resemblance in families when I work with them. :)
Enjoy a FUN family!!



He is an awesome big brother, I know I told him that many times during our time together. She is one lucky little gal to have this big brother looking out for her.


And for her, she LOVES her Daddy!



Talk about some beautiful blue eyed kiddos!


The body language in this one speaks volumes.







And the beautiful couple who started it all :)


It was so wonderful to work with you guys and get to know your darling family!
Thank you so much for making me a part of your summer! I hope your pictures make you smile,
they had me smiling big time while editing them. So much fun!
Thank you!!
Lisa

No comments: