Friday, August 17, 2012

Smiley Little Guy

I was very excited to meet this family, I got the chance to speak with mom on the phone a few times and she is such a sweetheart! After meeting them I am even more excited to get the capture the rest of this little guys one year milestones. 

He is one smiley guys (hence the title of this blog post). I usually say that I think 3 months is the hardest age to capture with babies. They are past that sweet sleepy newborn stage, they don't sit up and usually they don't have great head control. And smiles can be hard to come by.....but not this guy! One look at his mommy and daddy and his face lights up. Plus even the silly Photographer's face got some big ole grins from him.

He is so sweet and I hope you enjoy taking a look at this sweet family in the new stage of their life.....










Mom and Dad are High School sweethearts. They had their Prom picture taken in front of this butterfly statue....I thought it was pretty cool they wanted a new one as a family of three :)







Your family is so full of love!! I had a great time capturing you as your are
right now. I can't wait to do it again at 6 months :)
See you this Fall!!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: