Monday, August 6, 2012

Cute Lil' Peanut at 3 Months

This little guy is just adorable! I am soooo excited to be capturing the milestones of his first year. I will say just knowing all the changes in store for him has me so excited. His parents are awesome....so that is a great bonus for me :)

He had a bit of an off day (what 3 month old doesn't have one of those ...OFTEN??) and he was probably not as smiley as his mommy and daddy would of wanted for pictures. But I LOVE all the sweet expressions we got of him, he was very curious about his surroundings and you can tell he is taking it all in, especially in this first shot.



See what I mean by darling expressions...this one of him sticking his little tongue out, one of my favorites of the day!


Who is up for some football :)


With his Daddy who had an amazing way with him....he has super parents and they are extremely patient. Lucky boy!



Even his sad face is super cute!





I think this is his, "I am wiped out from all these pictures" face :)


I am beyond thrilled to be working with you guys this first amazing year.
Three months will fly by and I can't wait to see how big your cutie has gotten to be.
See you this Fall!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, that was just amazing! My favorite of all the little guys you have shot to date. Absolutely priceless - they have to LOVE these!!!