Monday, August 13, 2012

Spectacular Family of Six :)

This is my 4th year photographing with this fabulous family! I always like to tell a little bit of the back story on how I know them...because not only are they awesome photog clients but they are friends and all around great people. The gorgeous mom of this family is the sister to my husbands best friend. So I have seen all of these kids grow up, and it is hard for me to believe how old they are getting. They are similar ages to my own girls and it is always funny when we get together that I pick up on the similarities of kids the same age :) There is a set of twins in the bunch....can you guess who? :)

I loved this location for our shoot, the light was awesome....we had a fairly nice night and of course they looked amazing. I am always excited to see what they are wearing, to coordinate so well with a big group is hard and they always do a great job.



Such beautiful kids! I had to share lots of individual pictures of them, I loved them all so much it was hard to choose :)








Great thing about kids these ages...EASY to work with. The only time we struggle is when we are trying to come up with a "fun or silly" pose. The older they get the harder it is to not make them feel embarrassed. But I think they had a good time....even if they don't want to admit it. *wink wink*






See, they are genuinely cracking up. Love this!




I don't even know what to say :) Thank you soooo much for trusting
me year after year to photograph your beautiful family. I know how important
pictures are to you guys....and I always try my best to bring my "A" game. lol!
I hope you liked the change of pace and trying a summer shoot out...I think it
fit you guys well. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Can't wait to get your
Christmas Card :) :) :)
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: