Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Abby!

Today is a special day. It is this day 14 years ago that this beautiful girl made me a mom for the first time. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman, but most importantly she has an AMAZING soul. She is my first "teenager" and I hear from other people with teens how their daughter "eye roll, talk back, disrespect them" and I just nod. Not my Abby, she is mature beyond her years. She is kind and sensitive, an animal lover.....she would spend each and every day on a horse if she could. She is an accomplished rider, winning many ribbons. She is a wonderful role model to her two younger sisters, she is a caring and gentle granddaughter. She has many friends, but a choice few who are her best friends....and in my opinion these girls are VERY lucky Abby has let them into her inner circle :)
I love this girl so very much and I look at her often and I am in awe that she is my daughter.
Abby, we are so proud of you and you amaze us every day with your kind spirit.
Don't ever change sweet girl....you are perfect just the way you are!!!
We love you!
Mommy, Daddy, Emily and Riley

(The picture below is of us together, she is more beautiful than I could ever of even dreamed to be at the age of 14)



No comments: