Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Love a Good Surprise!!

See the pretty lady in the pink shirt....this whole shoot was a surprise for her. Actually her whole day was full of wonderful surprises for her birthday. The only family got together and threw her a surprise party. After the party was over.....did they go home? Nope! They met me (yeah!!) for some pictures of the whole gang.

They were great to work with! Everyone was so easy...even the darling kiddos :) I loved that they pulled this off and they I was included in such a special day. The whole gorgeous group starting things off.....



Some of each family....these kids were ready for me to be done doing my thing so they could go play in the super cool tree pod thingy at Laumeier Sculpture Park.


You might recognize these beautiful girls from a Spring shoot I posted...as cute as ever!


See pod = cool hang out! They were very happy to pose for me up there.


I call this family the "awesome smilers" :) Look at those beautiful smiles. I actually think I called them "tall family" that day :)


Tree climber extraordinaire!


My favorite of the day!! ha ha! Brothers, gotta love them. Cheryl, I think you need to frame this. haha!


What a wonderful birthday gift for a wonderful lady! Thank you guys so much for 
braving the heat and wind for what I think are some great pictures of a great family!
Hope you enjoy these for years to come!
Lisa

No comments: