Thursday, August 9, 2012

Big Brown Eyed Birthday Boy

When I got the email from this little cuties mom to schedule his One Year Shoot, I though to myself  "He can not possibly be a year yet!" It feels like just yesterday I took his newborn photos.

He has grown into quite the adorable little boy, he was very curious about his surroundings. His mom had the cutest outfits for him. Love this little nautical outfit :) 


I got to use my little red chair for the first time, love it! He was the perfect model to break it in.










These two....mirror images of each other. Big sister is such a cutie, such a dainty little girl....my camera was itching to take her picture too. But it was her brothers special day :) Maybe next time. :)



I love how it looks like he is pointing at the "One" in both of these pictures. Like "Yep, that is how old I am now" :)









Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!
I hope your party was a big success and you had a wonderful time.

It was so great to see all of you! Thank you for asking me to document two 
important milestones of his first year.
All my best,
Lisa

No comments: