Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sweet New Baby with Some Big Smiles

Oh this sweet baby girl, she was a dream to photograph. I was so excited (and a little nervous) for this shoot, this sweet baby belongs to my daughters 5th grade Teacher.....so I am aiming to impress big time :) Of course I immediately felt comfortable as soon as I arrived and mom was a big big helper, which comes in handy with these little peanuts.

She was my most smiley newborn and one of the very prettiest I have ever photograph. Look at that dark hair and beautiful skin. Ahhh, melt my heart.

Enjoy some beautiful newborn goodness.....






And here is her proud big sister, she is so cute! I know these two will be great friends!







LOVE this of the two of them, we had a very dark morning and it stormed the whole time I was there. I knew I wanted to get a shoot of them right in front of the front door where there was tons of light. I am in love with how it turned out!



Thank you guys so much for asking me to come capture your beautiful
family in this very special time in your lives. Two beautiful little girls, you guys
are doubly blessed!!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: