Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Little "E"

Another one of my adorable First Package Babies has turned one! It is always so bitter sweet, and it makes me realize time is flying by at warp speed. This little sweetie had me wrapped around her finger the first time I met her. She is the baby of 3 and the SWEETEST thing...with big beautiful brown eyes. She has the best personality and is so easy to smile.

Here she is as she celebrates turning one! I also got the chance to capture some pictures with her whole family and some of her adoring big brother and big sister who love her sooo much!
Enjoy!








Love these....they just love to love on her :)




So big!!!







Happy Birthday Sweet Lil' "E",
It has been so awesome for me to watch you grow and change this
first year! I hope I continue to see lots of you! Enjoy being
ONE sweet girl :)
Hugs!
Lisa
aka - the lady with the big camera :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, absolutely amazing Girl! Your talent is just incredible!!!