Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweet Little "M" is 6 months

I photographed this little sweetie when she was a newborn, I couldn't wait to see how much she had grown and changed in 6 months. Be still my heart....she is soooo adorable, rosy cheeks...big blue eyes. Six months is my favorite "baby" age, they are just so fun! She wasn't too sure about this whole picture thing, but I love her serious expressions.  Her eyes are so blue and so expressive...when she is looking serious they really stand out.

She loved the little sequins on her first little dress she wore. It was cute, she was determined to get one of those shiny circles off that dress :)


A quick outfit change and she was showing me how good she sits up. :)


I love that I caught some cute little expressions of hers as she looked at mommy and daddy.



I love how her eyes squint when she smiles big....so cute!





Looking at her daddy in this one below....another adorable expression!




It was so wonderful to see you guys! I can't get over what an adorable little girl
you have....she is beyond perfect!! I enjoyed my evening with you guys and
hope to see you again soon! 
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: