Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Lovin.....


I met this cute little family on a very very hot evening. I have to tell you I have never seen a group of people look so good in heat index's of 105. I didn't even have to clone out a sweat stain :) I did work super fast and tried to take lots of a/c breaks in the car. They were just awesome to work with, so sweet...two of the most adorable kids. It ended up being a favorite session of mine. So that is why this is a LONG post, I just loved sooo many from this session I couldn't narrow it down anymore.

I am such a lover of color, I personally would never dress my family in white or khaki for my family pictures. But that is me, and white and khaki works for a lot of people. But I have to say when I saw these guys get out of their car in their bright colors....I wanted to do a little dance. Some of my favorite color combos ever!




Just the sweetest big brother...she is going to be very lucky to have him in her corner as she grows.






We had to have some fun splashing in the fountain, plus it was a good excuse to cool off :)



Love a good sense of humor.



Love love love this one! Such a doll.




 A some beautiful back lit pictures to end our time together.






Thank you guys for braving the heat with me. It was so worth it.
Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just Darling!
Nancy