Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cupcake Smashin' Good Time

Some of you might remember this adorable little guy with the piercing blue eyes from earlier this year....


Well I am happy to show you he is as cute as ever....and celebrating his 1st birthday!


He is such an easy baby to photograph, happy (even though his nap schedule was off this particular morning) he still just goes with the flow and was very easy to get some smiles from.




Love crawling babies...crawling if you think about is such an incredibly short milestone. Sometimes it only lasts a few months before babies start walking and then they are off. Capturing these little short lived milestones makes my heart smile. :)





There are those eyes....he totally has his Mommy's eyes.


Ready for some cake....I am happy to report he LOVED it. Which I LOVED because it makes for some adorable photos.





Thank you all so much for asking me to document another
amazing age of your little guy. He is just the cutest!
Chatting with you and listening to how much you adore him was so
enjoyable. Your a wondrous little family.
I am sure I will see you around the neighborhood :)
Lisa

No comments: