Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sisters

I am a sucker for sisters. I don't know if it is because I don't have one of my own and always have felt like there is a small void in my life because of that fact. But I have always been "in awe" of the relationship between sisters. I have 3 girls of my own and I will continually preach to them "that they need to love and respect each other...they are each others best friend"

I was sooo thrilled when the momma of these 2 gorgeous girls suggested a "sisterly" session to document a monumental and bitter sweet milestone in their life. Jordan is heading off to College, she is choosing "Fashion Journalism" as her major....which I know she will ROCK at! The girl has amazing taste. I told her when she is a big fashion editor at Vogue.....she will have to hook a sista up :)

So, we met up on a beautiful light filled evening and I just let these girls be who they are.....sweet sisters on the brink of a major change in life. I know Jenna misses Jordan so much, they are about 9 years apart and I am positive that Jordan has been Jenna's role model, confidant and best friend.

Ok....on to the beautiful girls.....




They took a little family trip to New York this summer, and they brought a book along that reminded them of their travels. It was neat to be a "fly on the wall" and listen to them chat about the different spots they visited.







Oh yea, texting. Love it!






Ladies,
I am sooooo glad we got the chance to do this. This is by far one of my
favorite sessions to date. I hope it inspires over families with the oldest
sibling leaving for College to do something similar. I know I will be, when my
oldest daughter embarks on College in 5 years (WOW!)
You two are just awesome!!!!! Thank you for being you....and Jordan, I can't
wait to hear where life takes you. I know it has big things in store for you!
Hugs!
Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is all I can say.
Christy T.

Anonymous said...

Love this session... Super cute girls and love them doing the things they do together... Hair, Nails, texting... etc!! LOVE IT!!

Jess