Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lovin' all these baby BOYS!

I have been so lucky with all the adorable baby boys I have had the pleasure to work with lately. We have a "baby boy" coming to our family soon. My husbands brother and his wife are having their first baby in September and it is a boy! So getting to hold and play with all these baby boys is getting me really excited to meet my new nephew!

This little sweetie was 3 weeks old when I got to meet him, and he was the most wide awake and alert newborn I have ever worked with. Those peepers...wide open and bright and taking it all in.

I really think I got a little smile in this one...


See what I mean, he was studying everything.


And a little bit of belly time....he liked it better than most babies do at that age. Gosh, is he a cutie or what!



A little back story about this beautiful quilt. This quilt was made by his Great Grandma who would of been 100 years old in the same month he was born. The quilt was originally started in 1939, and it was finished by his Grandma (his mommy's mom) for his birth. Pretty awesome!

We wanted to get some of him on the quilt, but it was towards the end of the session...I got a few, but I really hope the quilt makes another appearance at our 3 month or 6 month session. :)


Here he is wrapped in the quilt that was made by many hands and lots of love!


My personal favorite of the day :)


Teeny tiny head....


And itty bitty toes...


And I will end with one of his gorgeous mommy and daddy. I love this shoot, he was checking out his Daddy..again, taking it all in.


I am soooo excited I get to capture all the big milestone dates of your little family.
You guys were so great to work with, and I loved meeting all of you. Even if I did go into
the wrong house at first...lol!
I will see you in October!
Lisa

No comments: