Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 month old doll baby :)

This little sweetie has grown so much since I saw him a few weeks after he was born. He has the cutest chubby cheeks, beautiful full head of hair and sparkly blue eyes. I am tellin' ya, in some of these pics he is so darn cute he doesn't even look real....he looks like a baby doll :)


We had this little mini-session at my house, and it worked out really well. He was so sleepy when they first arrived...so sweet!



But then he woke up and was all bright eyed....love how he is sticking his little tongue out in this one....


He just barely fit in my basket....he is a big guy for 3 months and very long. And seriously, there he is looking like a baby doll.


Some smiles for me :)



I am going to end with my absolute favorite of the day! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


Can't wait until next time!!

No comments: