Monday, August 8, 2011

Five Lovely Ladies

I love multi-generational shoots. Grandparents are such important role models and to watch the bond between grandmother, daughter and granddaughter is really special.

When Christy contacted me for a mini-session to get some multi-generational photos before her niece went off to college, I was really excited. I already worked with Christy and her darling children....but meeting her sister, niece and mother was a real treat. Such wonderful ladies! And I LOVED their color combos, they all looked like a million bucks.


I asked them to just talk and act natural. Usually I get blank stares when I request that families "act natural" but these five fabulous ladies just started cracking jokes and enjoying each other companies...loved that!


Gorgeous!! My favorite group shot of the morning.



She was acting shy...but I love this sweet shot of her. Such a pretty girl, and she is so grown up from when I saw her last.


And this is Christy's lovely niece who is heading off for College. I hope she looks back on these pictures of her in 20 years and can remember the nervous excitement that she was feeling starting this new capture of her life.



Working it like models :)




Lovely Ladies,
It was so great to meet you and Christy it was great to see you again.
I had so much fun on this "mini shoot" with you. And absolutely LOVE what
I was able to capture. I hope you  love this reminder of this period in your
lives. Have a great rest of the summer!
Lisa

No comments: