Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Adore this Family!

I was so excited to hear from this incredibly sweet family, it had been awhile since I had seen them and I always enjoy my time with them and walk away with the best candid photos of our time together.

One of the things I love about them is when I watch their "family dynamic" I can see just what kind and patient parents they are and how much they all love one another. Usually when we get together they have a Grandparent visiting from out of the Country, so I work even harder to capture the perfect moments of the day.
They never worry that I am not getting the "perfect" posed photos and let me just follow along and with very little direction get them being amazing parents to two adorable kids. I love that they get the idea behind more candid images, the type of image that you will look back on in 20 years and truly remember how the kids were at that time.


This little beauty had grown up so much...



Here they all are, a little "posed"....but we got everyone in the shot :) That is Grandma on the end, I loved watching Neil with his mom, so sweet.



And this little guy was just a baby when I saw him last.....


LOVE the big smiles!


My favorite of her :)


Here is a perfect example of letting the kids be who they are. Their little guy wanted to sit off on his own, and it was HOT during this shoot...so he wasn't about to give up his sippy cup :) But this speaks to me, I love this photo.




And my favorite of this cutie..


One of my favorites of the whole day....LOVE LOVE LOVE this of Neil and his mom.


It was so great to see you guys, the kids are getting so big and adorable!
Thank you for always being so easy to work with, I LOVE what I captured
on this hot hot St. Louis morning. You guys don't even look hot, and I was
a sweaty mess :) Can't wait to see you again!
Lisa

No comments: