Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Adorable M's at 3 & 6 months

The adorable M's are cousins...and I have the awesome job of capturing their entire first year. Usually we do our sessions separately but their mommies (who are sisters) and I thought it would be cool to do one of their milestone shoots together. So little Miss Maria is 3 months and Mr. Mason is 6 months. I LOVE when I show up for either of their shoots. First off, amazing awesome (feel like old friends) kind of peeps for parents. But moms are super duper creative and always have the best props and ideas. This particular shoot we had about 5 outfit changes :) Everything from little onsies's with M & M's on it (you know Maria and Mason)...to matching shirts that said "Current Family Favorite". LOVE it!!
Anyway, on with the show....and showing you some gorgeous babies :)




















See you guys in a few months!
I can't wait!!

No comments: